Based in Malta but with activities spreading across countries and continents, we handle projects from conception to completion. Our diverse portfolio of international clients enjoys access to a vast array of services under one roof and they also benefit from an unparalleled passion for detail and commitment to deliver the highest specifications and quality.
Working at QP
When joining QP, you get the opportunity to work in a fast-moving, dynamic and challenging environment, being exposed to numerous projects, clientele, disciplines and developmental experiences. You also become part of a dynamic and diverse team that is truly pioneering construction design and engineering. With 17 different nationalities comprising our various teams, QP brings talent and opportunities together to create iconic and transformational projects in various countries such as Malta, Kyiv, Brussels, Prague, Africa and more.
Inspired by creativity and driven by passion, we strive to exceed our own and clients’ expectations with excellence, innovation, integration of clients’ objectives, seamless design, engineering and management and continuous collaboration within our teams. Recruiting the best talent, we team up through our combined professional experiences to develop our teams as we continue to create some of the most unconventional spatial and design concepts, across the various cities we work in. Together, our expert and highly talented staff are involved in some of the most cutting-edge projects. We emphasise sustainability to change the built environment for future generations, combining aesthetics with practicality and well-being, while simultaneously overcoming the ever-demanding challenges related to the industry in an environmentally conscious climate.
- To support the Building Services team during all phases of the design and consultancy process
- To plan, design, and produce technical plans and detailed MEP drawings using CAD, Revit and other platforms used by the Company, for required engineering services across various projects
- Schematic design, concept design, developed design, detailed design, supervision, testing and commissioning of integrated building services systems;
- Approving materials, plants and workshop designs in line with contract documentation;
- To assist the engineering design team with system design.
- To keep up-to-date with the latest design standards and technical libraries, whilst communicating that knowledge amongst the teams and into design work practices.
- To carry out testing of installations and measurements for Quality Assurance
- To prepare project budgets and required equipment
- To interpret project contracts
- To carry out Site Supervision including overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- To carry out detailed site surveys of buildings and plant
- To provide advice on site implementation details
- To design and coordinate MEP services through Revit.
- To coordinate designs between design disciplines through Revit and also on site
- To assist in the Revit setup and implementation of MEP throughout the team such as creation of revit families, templates and BIM workflow while also assisting with training other personnel in this regard as and when needed.
- Preparation of clash reports using Navisworks.
- Performing QA/QC functions of MEP systems.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and quality control according to international standards;
- Verification of Quantity measurements and Assisting in payment applications, variations and claims;
- To monitor and audit building systems and processes
- To ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative, health and safety and client requirements
- To participate and manage Property Audit Reporting
- To assist with procurement strategies
- An engineering qualification to advanced diploma level and/or a recognized qualification in this field such as an Electricians License A;
- Preferably have experience using AutoCAD and/or Revit;
- Proven track record working in mechanical and/or electrical draughting;
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of building services technologies, materials and equipment;
- Proficient in using measurement tools for the purpose of testing installations and measurements for quality assurance;
- 3D skills and experience in presentation software would be considered an asset.
Candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.