When joining QP, you get the opportunity to work in a fast-moving, dynamic and challenging environment, being exposed to numerous projects, clientele, disciplines and developmental experiences. You also become part of a dynamic and diverse team that is truly pioneering construction design and engineering. With 17 different nationalities comprising our various teams, QP brings talent and opportunities together to create iconic and transformational projects in various countries such as Malta, Kiev, Brussels, Prague, Africa and more.
Inspired by creativity and driven by passion, we strive to exceed our own and clients’ expectations with excellence, innovation, integration of clients’ objectives, seamless design, engineering and management and continuous collaboration within our teams. Recruiting the best talent, we team up through our combined professional experiences to develop our teams as we continue to create some of the most unconventional spatial and design concepts, across the various cities we work in. Together, our expert and highly talented staff are involved in some of the most cutting-edge projects. We emphasise sustainability to change the built environment for future generations, combining aesthetics with practicality and well-being, while simultaneously overcoming the ever demanding challenges related to the industry in an environmentally conscious climate.
- Working closely with a multidisciplinary team of professionals to plan, design and prepare general arrangements and detailed design and/or engineering drawings using AutoCAD/Revit for engineering services across various projects;
- Supporting our team of Building Services Engineers and Executives throughout project lifecycles;
- Contributing to BIM processes required for collaborative working across various disciplines;
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems;
- Attending project and technical meetings;
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative, health and safety, and client requirements;
- Carrying out detailed site surveys of buildings and plant;
- An engineering qualification to advanced diploma level and/or a recognized qualification in this field such as an Electricians License A;
- Preferably have experience using AutoCAD and/or Revit;
- Proven track record working in mechanical and/or electrical draughting;
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of building services technologies, materials and equipment;
- Proficient in using measurement tools for the purpose of testing installations and measurements for quality assurance;
- 3D skills and experience in presentation software would be considered an asset.
Candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.