To strengthen QPs expanding operations locally and overseas, we are seeking to recruit a proactive BUILDING SERVICES DRAUGHTSPERSON to join our team in MALTA.
- Working closely with a multidisciplinary team of professionals to plan, assist in the design and prepare general arrangements and detailed engineering drawings using AutoCAD/Revit for engineering services across various projects;
- Supporting our team of Building Services Engineers and Executives throughout project lifecycles;
- Contributing to BIM processes required for collaborative working across various disciplines;
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems;
- Attending project and technical meetings;
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative, health and safety, and client requirements;
- Carrying out detailed site surveys of buildings and plant;
- An engineering qualification to advanced diploma level and/or a recognized qualification in this field such as an Electricians License A;
- Have experience using AutoCAD and/or Revit;
- Proven track record working in mechanical and/or electrical draughting;
- Have site work experience and is knowledgeable in coordinating building services;
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of building services technologies, materials and equipment;
- Proficient in using measurement tools for the purpose of testing installations and measurements for quality assurance;
- 3D skills and experience in presentation software would be considered an asset.
Candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV on email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.